Friday, June 20, 2008

NO NAPS

And this is why nap times at this house no longer go as well as they used to...

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

At least she doesn't have teeth. Sienna would do that too but would be digging her teeth into the crib. I had to let Sienna cry for about 20 minutes or so when she would first start standing up, etc but now she goes down super easily again.

I can't believe you are already having to get ready to lower your crib. It seems like Kyla was born yesterday.

Karin

jamie said...

lol, she is so cute. I can't believe how big she is either! I feel like I was just at your shower!

Brandon and Erica said...

So cute!! She doesn't want to miss out on any of the partying. I know the Poyfairs can party!
I love that crib, too! So classy.

Shawntae said...

Sharee she just keeps getting cuter! We need to plan our vacation together, I miss you!!