Monday, June 2, 2008

Scootin'

I can't believe I am posting three days in a row! Usually my max is about once a week and I still have ANOTHER post in the works. I guess a lot has happened! We were over at our friends' home on Sunday and my baby girl started to push herself after the Rook cards so fast that it was hard to keep them away from her. She has made feeble attempts before at getting around on the ground, but nothing like the moves she pulled out on Sunday. Pretty exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know if I am ready yet for a mobile six month old baby!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Very impressive!!! Get ready Sharee for a mobile baby. Get those electrical outlet covers ready. :)

Susan said...

Cute video! Good work Kyla! That was some pretty cool scootin.

jenhatch said...

so cute! And get ready to vacumn and mop more then you ever thought possible! It's super exciting though! Big girl!

Love the posting!

Ashley said...

Wow! She is fast...good luck keeping up with her.

Ashley said...

I can't believe she is already crawling... uh oh! It's getting about time to do some serious baby proofing of the house!

Brandon and Erica said...

so cute! I love her scoot. She must have some strong triceps to push like that! :-)
And, keep up the constant posting. I love it!

Chrystal Wilcox said...

That is so cute! The way her legs move reminds me of a fish, in a good cute way don't worry. Can't believe that she is so big, the last time we saw you she was just a bun in the oven.