Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Last Winter and Spring in Texas

 We had some pretty crazy snow storms in Texas last year. You can tell by Kash's shoes and Kyla's pants that we were not well equipped to enjoy the snow - but did we try anyway? You betcha.
 I love how Kash is looking at Kyla in this picture, can you tell this boy ADORES his sister?


 The kids are lucky to have a dad who will dress up and play with them outside because that is definitely not my idea of a good time. I like to stand at the door and snap pictures instead.
 The next time snow hit, we were able to scrounge up some boots for both kids - unfortunately, Kash's were pink and Kyla's were blue... o-well.


 It was probably only a month after the snow hit that it was Spring. There is a short window of opportunity in Texas to enjoy the parks before it gets too blazin hot. This was the park trip that Kyla discovered worms. She has loved them ever since.
 Once it gets too hot for the parks, we start hitting the splash pads and swimming pools.
 Is it just me or is this some sort of model pose?
 Ohh... he just melts me

 There's my crazy girl

1 comment:

Karin said...

I am laughing that you updated your blog and it is snow pictures from TX. So funny. Oh and I just wanted to cry when I scrolled down and saw the pictures of Kyla getting her scans, breaks my heart. I hope she is doing well. Love you guys!