A few weeks before moving to Utah, Kash had his second birthday. Of course, if you are turning 2, you should get 2 celebrations, right? Kash was spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa Poyfair when we went to their house for Independence Day. They bought him a huge chocolate cake to celebrate. You can see the excitement on Kash's face when he realized the cake was for him!
I love this cute, sweet, happy little boy!
When we got home, I copied my sister, Camille, and made Kash this race car cake since he was very into Lightnight McQueen and Mator at the moment.
Since he got to celebrate twice, we just did it very low-key. Cake, ice cream, and opening presents, just the four of us. Kash was so excited about his presents, that he couldn't even open them. Kyla did it for him. That angry look on his face was actually his "excited beyond reason" face. Brandon and I were cracking up about it.
Kash got little Lightning McQueen and Mator toys....
and a Lightning McQueen scooter!
I spent a total of $7 on his birthday gifts and he was the happiest kid around. He could not even ride his scooter because he had to be holding both cars at the same time and could not grip the handles, so he just stood on the scooter - happy as can be.
Kash is such a special boy. He is my cuddliest child and will give me loves spontaneously through the day. He really melts me with his big brown eyes and long eyelashes. I am so grateful the Lord sent him to our family!
1 comment:
The picture updates are beautiful!
Post a Comment