We got up to Utah in time to enjoy the entire month of August. It was so nice in Utah! We did not even turn our air conditioner on for the entire first week. I mean, it actually cools down at night in Utah. You can open up windows and enjoy summer night breezes. At 8 months pregnant, I was in HEAVEN.
We had Brandon to ourselves for almost three weeks. We unpacked our entire house, got everything set up, then headed up to Idaho to visit Grandma and Grandpa Topham.
While visiting G & G Topham we: went to a little fair and saw animals
Played in the water (it was August and almost too cold for swimming pools there...) - Can you believe the view from their backyard?? It is beautiful!
Went Four-Wheeling
Jumped on the trampoline
Kyla got her first bee sting... or two
This is her sad face... she is so cute!
And helped Grandma make rice crispie treats...
Which Kyla insisted was a "birthday cake" - Grandma even let her put sprinkles on them and candles in them to blow out
When we got back to Utah Valley, we went to Bridal Veil Falls with my sister, Camille, and her family
Kyla and Braiden
Nice family picture in front of Bridal Veil while almost 9 months pregnant....
And went to the splash park in Highland a few times. Grandma Topham came down to help with my new little niece, Katie, in August so we got to spend fun times with her at some different parks.
It is a totally new experience being back in Utah. We went to a park for Family Home Evening one night and when we got there, it was completely packed with families, playing in the grass and feeding ducks. The weather was beautiful and I was just so happy. I have loved every place I have lived in my life, but when I come back to Utah, I always feel like I am coming home.
No comments:
Post a Comment