Monday, July 2, 2012

4 Years Old and Big Enough for a Party??

Kyla turned 4 in November and I decided to finally take on an actual birthday party. If you know me, you know this is a big deal. I was pretty stressed for weeks. But it turned out nice. Kyla knew exactly what she wanted: TANGLED
So she opened her first present before the party...
it was a Rapunzel dress and braid!
We started with "Pin the Frying Pan on Flynn Rider"
(A good picture of Kyla's Rapunzel hair)
Then we made little Pascals...
frosted sugar cookie stars...
and played musical chairs to Tangled theme music - it was lots of fun
The food:
Little purple, sun flags
And, of course, more HAIR
The kids had "Hazelnut Soup," Maximus' apples, and Jello cups with orange slice boats
and finished off with a tower of donuts and cupcakes


She had so much fun and we loved having such good friends to share it with!

2 comments:

Karin said...

You really did such a cute job on Kyla's birthday. Now you get to plan one for Kash. :) Makes me miss you guys and the Browns.

MyPremierDesigns said...

I am SOOOOO proud of you only cause I know EXACTLY how stressful it is for people like us---I am so impressed!!!