Monday, July 2, 2012

And then there was three...

Kyla and Kash wanted to hold Makaida every once in a while, but not too often. So I snapped pictures when they did ask. I actually prefer the kids to be less attentive; I think I worry less about the baby getting hurt. Kyla showed a whole new nurturing side with Makaida. I think she was too young for that when Kash was born. She has been a huge helper with Makaida and is so sweet with her. 
Kash likes "his" baby, but does not really want much to do with her. I was surprised how gentle he was with her, but his attention only lasts for a few short moments. With how rambunctious of a boy he is, I think this has worked out perfectly.
All three kids and their Christmas jammies from G & G Topham - I cannot believe I have three kids
I love how Kash is trying to give Makaida her binki so she won't be sad
My kids, after church, on Christmas morning 2011
Kyla regularly hugs Makaida and talks really sweetly
Their first matching shirts! I have been waiting for this! Makaida's onesie says "Little Sister" and Kyla's shirt says "Big Sister" - much more of this to come in the future...yes, I am going to be one of those moms
Cute big brother
Helping feed Makaida
Kash told me he was "feeding his baby"
Then he proceeded to kiss his baby - how cute, right??!!

No comments: