Living in Utah while Makaida was small meant that she could be enjoyed by my side of the family a whole lot.
I went to my cousin's wedding when Makaida was a week old. I am so glad I brought her so that she could meet her Great-Grandma and Grandpa Topham. She was safely nestled in Great-Grandma's arms the whole night.
Aunt Sherlynn
Daddy
Of course I enjoy her!
Aunt Trina
Grandpa Topham
She has been lucky enough to see her Grandma and Grandpa Poyfair twice too!
Grandma Topham
Aunt Alisha
Napping with Grandpa
You can never get enough Grandma and Grandpa
Makaida was my date to my sister, Alisha, and her husband, Dan's college graduation. Here we are with Grandma during the ceremony.
Alisha graduated in Civil Engineering and Dan graduated in Business - Finance. So proud of them! Here they are with Makaida and her cousins, Katie and Rachel.
No comments:
Post a Comment