Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sleeping Comfy

What is it about kids sleeping that always makes you want to run and grab the camera?? Here are a few pictures I captured of my sweet kids in dream land.

Kyla put all her princess dolls to bed with her
When these two sleep in the same bed, they always end up on top of each other

Yes, he really fell asleep on the floor with the blanket over his head
Kash was in time-out one day and after I stopped hearing crying, I went to check on him to see if he had fallen asleep. And, yes, yes, he had. He was asleep on top of the changing table. I took a picture and then transferred him to his bed.

Church always makes him tired
Usually it is Kyla that falls asleep under a mound of books
But this night it was under her big teddy bear

Half off his bed
I remember my mom had taken a picture of my brother, Brian, sleeping upside down, half off his bed. I always thought it had been staged and could not possibly be real. I am now a believer.

No comments: