Sunday, July 1, 2012

First Semester Family Fun

First semester was tons of fun. During the first month there were tons of socials for all the different programs and schools. The kids met Cosmo. I thought they would love it, so imagine my surprise when they were both SCARED! Ha! Look at Kash's face...
We continued to enjoy the weather until it got cold
We have this awesome little patio in our backyard that is GREAT for the kids to play on
6 days after I had Makaida, my sister, Trina, offered Brandon and I her tickets to a BYU football game. YESSS! My parents were in town helping with the baby so we even had babysitters! We totally had a blast cheering on our COUGARS.
Our yard has lots of BIG beautiful trees. Which is so amazing during the summer and a real pain in the fall. We had so many leaves! But Kyla and Brandon made sure they were put to good use:

I was so worried that I would never see Brandon while we were in school. However, with the amount of hours Brandon used to work at his job, school is like a dream come true. Sometimes he even gets home by 5:00! Many times he has evening meetings, but, for the most part, school life has been WONDERFUL. Except the whole, no income part...

1 comment:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I am liking all of the blog updates, so cute! Keep em coming!