Friday, July 6, 2012

Dress Up

Kyla is HUGELY into dress-up. She changes her dress-ups numerous times of day and comes up with all sorts of interesting ensembles. 

Of course, Kash, who adores his older sister, does not want to be left out of the fun. As a result... we had a problem:



High heels? Yes, please! 

Brandon knew something needed to be done. So he pulled out the Spiderman costume (2 sizes too big, but I made some adjustments):
THEN Brandon took multiple shopping trips to the superhero aisle at Wal-Mart and Kash ended up with Buzz Lightyear, Batman, Captain America, and more Spiderman paraphernalia for Christmas. Brandon is still on the hunt for Iron Man and Hulk. I don't think I am the only parent who tries to live vicariously through their children...  




My little super-heros! They are such cute friends.

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

LOVE THIS POST!! What cute costumes and up-dos and just the cutest of kids.

Shannon said...

You are doing AWESOME at catching up! Good work! And I am excited about it! I KNOW you take a million pictures, so I am loving seeing a bunch of them!

Michelle Cramer said...

Really cute, my kids love costumes too. You have such a beautiful family, they have grown so much!

Ashley said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the post updates. Good job!!