Holidays have been so much fun as the kids are getting older! Easter had more activities this year than ever.
Here are the kids at the MBASA Easter Egg Hunt. I was in charge of the station to make the bunny ear head-bands the kids are wearing in the picture below. I thought the head-bands would be an easy station to develop until I realized it was A LOT of poster board to cut into little pieces... haha. O-well.
Kyla hunting for eggs
Kash hunting
Even a visit from the Easter bunny... Kash was NOT having any of that, but Kyla loved it
We did Easter baskets for the first time ever, and when I say "we," I mean "Brandon"
Waiting to see what the Easter bunny brought - Brandon's family used to always pose at the top of the stairs before discovering holiday treats
Makaida and her little lamb
Pre-church Easter pics... of course
Easter egg dying was.... an experience
Time to play with the play-doh from their Easter baskets:
Family Easter egg hunt in the backyard
With all the traditional Easter fun, I think I am going to have to try even harder next year to make sure the kids are getting the true meaning of Easter. I am most grateful for the true reason we celebrate Easter. That our Savior died for us and that He lives again.
1 comment:
Sharee! I am absolutely LOVING all of your blog updates. I would probably leave a comment on every post if I didn't look at your blog on my phone most of the time. That is so hard what you have gone through with Kyla and her seizures. What a relief to have a dosage of medicine that seems to be doing the trick. We will pray that it just keeps on working! What a hard thing to face. And I can't believe Brandon's hand and the timing of the whole thing. Church ball...I'm so glad that moving to UT has been such a good thing for your family and that the MBASA has been such a great support. It must be so wonderful to live by your family again. I had the hardest time saying goodbye after my last trip to visit my family and it made me wish so badly that we could live close to them! I think you have three of the cutest kids on the planet. That picture at the top of your blog is proof. So very very cute! I wish I could have made it down to visit you in Provo when we were in UT a couple weeks ago, but it was not meant to be thanks to sickness and time constraints. Hopefully one of these times though! Keep the posts coming! You're not quite to July yet :)
Post a Comment