Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Double Trouble

These two are best of friends (and sometimes worst enemies, but mostly best friends)
Kyla gives Kash kisses like a "princess and prince" - this was right after she discovered kissing from her princess movies. O-boy.
Kyla likes to involve Kash in all her crazy schemes. Kash learned pretty early on to say, "It was Kyla!" Even when it is not...
When they sit on the couch, they sit right by each other

Twinner chairs!
They make HUGE messes together


They like to play totally different things - Kyla likes to play with her princess dolls and animals, Kash likes to play with swords, balls, and super heroes, but they still play side-by-side
They love TENTS
Spiderman and a fairy princess
They fight over who gets the exact right spot on the couch...
but two seconds later they are cuddled up under a blanket together
You can see who the peacemaker usually is, Kash has the tablet in the next two pictures, while Kyla reads her book or watches over Kash's arm

Whenever one of them gets in trouble (by me), they run to each other for hugs and acceptance. It is so darn cute that I have a hard time staying upset with them.
Sleeping Beauty and Buzz Lightyear eating lunch together
Superhero Kash and Princess Kyla playing swords together
THIS is why I have my kids close together and why I want a good number of siblings. There is nothing so special as sibling love. I know, because both Brandon and I have the most wonderful siblings in the world.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

That is the sweetest post! They are so cute!

MyPremierDesigns said...

They are so cute Sharee- what a cute post!!! siblings are special they will be grateful you sacrificed everything so they can be close:)