Friday, July 20, 2012

Adam Ondi Ahman, MO

After Far West, we drove up to check out Adam Ondi Ahman. I could not believe how beautiful the surrounding area was. We decided to take the trail down to the valley floor.

You can see the valley behind Kyla, who was still refusing pictures... silly goose


I love this picture of Brandon and Makaida
Brandon took Kyla and Kash ALL the way out on the valley floor while I watched, took pictures, and held the baby

I love pictures that capture my whole life in one frame...
Right outside of Adam Ondi Ahman, we were told there was an Amish town. We drove through, but this was the only evidence - a horse and buggy
I was not expecting a modern town, so I was quite confused when I saw people outside mowing their lawn and normal buildings and stores. Duh. What was I thinking?

1 comment:

jenn said...

So exciting that you guys were able to visit here, i went with a group when I was at Ricks and it is truly one of my favorite memories/spiritual experiences. hope you had fun!