Poyfair Christmases are always a treat! We had Grandma and Grandpa Poyfair staying with us for Christmas morning - we were so lucky! Here is Kyla opening her Christmas Eve PJs and slippers. Unfortunately, Kash conked out on the way home from Poyfair family festivities on Christmas Eve and could not open his PJs until Christmas morning.
Kyla, being the good big sister she is, helped Kash get all dressed in his PJs and slippers on Christmas morning
The haul:
Kyla got a bike, helmet, and doll house
Kash got a dump truck
They both got little chairs
Later on Christmas day, we celebrated with the whole family! No Poyfair get-together is complete without a talent show: Kyla's trick with Daddy
Kash and Uncle Dane
We had SO much fun with the Poyfair clan. The kids were spoiled rotten by their Grandma and Grandpa Poyfair!
2 comments:
Yes! This is the day Shannon and I have been waiting for...the day you start blogging again. Keep 'em coming!
You've been busy! I love all the pictures. I hope your summer adventure is going well!!
Post a Comment