My second youngest baby sister, Alisha, married Daniel Maxwell in the Bountiful temple a few days before Christmas 2010. Since we had just driven up at Thanksgiving for Trina's wedding, Brandon did not have enough vacation days to make the trip for both weddings. I booked a flight and brought Kash with me as a lap child. He did fantastic on the flights until he got tired. I was able to finally get him to sleep on the floor under the seat. It was so cute! Well, once he fell asleep anyway...
My beautiful, amazing, strong, loving Grandma passed away from a stroke less than a week before my flight to Utah for Alisha's wedding. It was a tender mercy that her funeral perfectly coincided with my already purchased flight. I didn't have to shuffle days around at all. I was able to fly to Utah, go with Alisha to get her endowments out, then attend my Grandma's beautiful funeral, then Alisha's wedding - performed by my recently widowed Grandpa - and fly back in time to be with Brandon and Kyla for Christmas. Another tender mercy is that I had been able to spend some time with my Grandma while I was up visiting Utah for Trina's wedding less than a month before she died. I will always remember our last conversation. I am so glad I got the chance to tell her I loved her one last time.
For the wedding: I also helped with Alisha's hair and make-up.
Sooo Alisha
My BIL, Tyler, helped a lot with Kash since Brandon was not there. Since Trina is a red-head, everyone assumed Kash was her and Tyler's little boy.
Another cute couple
With my remaining Grandparents - I realize how precious these pictures are now
Crazy Alisha
My parents with my boy
My cousin, Kyndra, and sister, Sherlynn, with my boy
Keeping Kash under control during dinner was not always fun
Sisters
I love seeing my boy with my dad
Alisha with my cute boy
So happy for Alisha and Dan! Also due with their first baby next month...
1 comment:
I can't believe that Kash was sleeping under the seat!
Post a Comment